Course – Gurukula Svādhyāya
Gurukula-svādhyāya is a unique programme offered by the university for bringing the traditional way of Shastra learning through modern virtual classrooms.
To this end, the textual study of Mahābhāṣyam is considered as a first in this series. Serious seekers of shastric knowledge are encouraged to join the programme.
Course on Functional Samskrit
- A course introducing functional Samskrit through simple Samskrit.
- Reading and understanding short stories and subhashitams in Samskrit.
- Exploring the different contexts in which Samskrit can be used in daily life.
- Enabling a student to enter into the vast realm of Samskrit shastras.
- Learning grammatical concepts in an intuitive way.
- Enhancing the ability to read Samskrit texts with minimal dependence on translations.
Course on Science of Natya
- A complete textual study of the Nāṭyaśāstra along with artistic application.
- Sessions by scholars of Indian and Western aesthetics; Sanskrit language and its grammar.
- Lecture demonstrations by renowned dancers, musicians and sculptors.
- An extensive overview of the grammar of Nāṭyaśāstra.