Welcome to the beautiful world of Sanskrit. Sanskrit is a treasure-house of knowledge with a vast wealth of all kinds of spiritual, scientific and literary works.
This site will help you enter this wonderful world by taking you through easy and graded steps for learning Sanskrit. Just click on any of the modules below to start learning. If you are completely new to Sanskrit, we recommend that you go through the modules in the same order as they are given here.
Module 1 ŚiśugītāniSongs and Daily Discipline
Module 2 Akṣaramālā 1Fun with Basic Letters
Module 3 Akṣaramālā 2Friendship with letters
Module 4 Akṣaramālā 3Improve Your Spelling
Module 5 SaṅkhyākrīḍāPlay with Numbers
Module 6 Padaparicaya 1Build your Vocabulary (Nouns)
Module 7 KriyāpadāniAction Words
Module 8 BālakathāḥStories for Children
- Since the content in this site is for children, the site may have animations, images, audio, videos, etc. which are of large size. Hence good internet speed is preferred for accessing the modules and playing the games.
- In case you want to access the downloadable version and play it offline on your PC, please download the same here (this is available for Windows, MacOS and Linux).
- In case you want to access this offline through mobile devices/tablets you are requested to click here for the steps. You shall require 825.7MB space in your device
- Note: Kindly disable Ads blocker for the best experience in animation images and videos.
- Best viewed in Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome